Welcome to the NZPRG Wiki!#
This is the wiki of the New Zealand Personal Robotics Group (NZPRG).
Associated with the NZPRG is the Personal Robotics server on Discord.
- Getting Started
- Robot Design
- KR01 Robot, a 4 wheel parallel drive robot
- KD01 Robot, a 2 wheel + caster differential drive robot
- KC01 Robot, small, hexagonal Circuit Playground Express based robot
- KRZ01 Robot, small Raspberry Pi Zero W differential drive robot with moon buggy wheels
- KRZ02 Robot, a Mechanum-wheeled robot
- LBR01 Robot, a robot that resides inside a letterbox
We're just starting out and there's a lot to organise here, so please bear with the mess and/or empty pages/broken links.
And some favourite (i.e., commonly-used) pages:
- Raspberry Pi Pico
- How To Configure a Static Ip Address
- How to Configure SSH Keys with GitHub
- List of Vendors of robotics and related hardware for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Alternatives to the Arduino and Raspberry Pi like the Orange Pi, NanoPi Fire3 and ESP32 (TinyPico & FeatherS2 boards)
- Ideas for Building a Mars Rover