Aliased from Robot Platforms
This is a page devoted to robotic hardware platforms, i.e., possible chassis and control prototypes for a low-cost, entry-level robot.
It could admittedly use a fair bit of work.
- Tank Kit
- Adafruit CRICKIT for Circuit Playground Express
- Purple Aluminum Chassis for TT Motors - 2WD
- Mini Robot Rover Chassis Kit - 2WD with DC Motors
- Mini Round Robot Chassis Kit - 2WD with DC Motors
- Mini 3-Layer Round Robot Chassis Kit - 2WD with DC Motors
- BBC Micro:Bit based robots
From a message on 2020-09-08 by Doug Paradis to the DPRG mailing list:
The navigation article has a really interesting discussion about the use of the LiDAR sensor. The articles are well written and worth your time to investigate. Regards,Doug P.
See: An Autonomous Rover